JCI Lietuva NK2013 Senator‘s and foreign quests program
– Have a wonderful time with old and new friends.
– Introduce both guests from overseas and JCI Lietuva Senators and old members with history and secrets of Lithuanian capital. It is organized by JCI Sostine (JCI Capital) after all!
– Introduce Lithuanian hospitality.
– You will be introduced with Vilnius‘s old town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage.
– You will also see Užupis republic. It is situated in the center of Vilnius and has its own constitution and currency. You will have a chance to know who is the currency exchange rate decided. And if you are lucky, you will have a chance to meet the president of the Republic.
– You will be shown where JCI Lietuva was founded.
– Program will culminate by introducing you the Lithuanian kitchen and hospitality.
Program will be adjusted according to the requests of the participants.
Walking. Vilnius’s old town is very compact, so the distances are short. Sneakers are not necessary:)
Time and duration:
2013-09-07 (Saturday). Start 12:15 (from Cathedral) end 17:00 – 18:00 (depends on the requests and wishes of the participants, as well as how good the bear is).
If you register before 2013-08-11: LTL 50 (EUR 14), after – LTL 60 (EUR 17). Lunch included.
Registration: on section “Fees and registration”.
Inga Navickienė /tel. +370 698 43545 /e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurelija Mužaitė- Zavanelli / tel. +370 685 38776 / email@example.com